Thursday, September 6, 2007

Major construction going on...

I've always liked Joomla's professional-looking templates. But I don't have my own webhost to install the free cms engine. So I decided to imitate it's templates instead here in Blogger. And do something about this blog that has been lying around like some empty lot.

As you can see, I've put up a to-do list at the right. So far I've accomplished the first one, that is to modify this template into a 3-column layout. The search box I found in Blogger in Draft which means that it is still in beta stage. I'm still searching for ways to install a horizontal (or vertical) menu. Well, I've found one at A list apart, but haven't tried it yet (it seems like a lot of code). The banner will come when I have the inspiration to make a decent one.

No comments: